Sunday, May 25, 2008

Q & A

Its from my 'myspace' blog.

1. If u could change one thing that u've done in your life, what would it be?
forgive her earlier

2. What is the biggest mistake u've ever made?
love someone deeply till its hard for me to let him/her go from my life.

3. Where do u see yourself in 20 yrs?
i have my own travel agency. ADRA Travel & Tours Agency

4. Are you short-tempered?
Yes, but pretty much in control.

5. If you had to make ONE apology, what would it be and to whom?
To my ex best friend. I'm sorry if im not a good friend to u.I'm not perfect. I'm sorry 4 wut that i hv said to u dat day. i didnt mean it. but u know wut, wut u've done to me is really hurted me .

6. When did you last laugh till you cried?
When I was with my college friends.

7. Which lyrics truly mean something to you?
The lyrics to "Teman Sejati" and "Truly Madly Deeply".

8. What keeps you sailing in a crisis?
Knowing that my family is safe and will always there for me.

9. If there is one thing you would like to change what is it?
My bad attitude.. I dont smile easily to people . i dunno why...

10. How many boyfriends have you had?
no one. i want only ONE guy in my whole life.

11. Where would you like to go for your honeymoon?
I'd love to go backpacking in Europe or Korea. That would be an amazing honeymoon.(if my husband is up to it!)

12. What was your ambition when you were a little girl?
To be a bussinesswomen

13. What five qualities are u looking for in a guy?
Understanding, patient, good sense of humor, loving and caring.

14. What are the 3 things you fantasize about?
1) Owning my own travel agency or resort/hotel.
2) Owning a Bungalow with swimming pool.
3) Owning a expensive car.

No comments: