Friday, May 22, 2009

My brotha dh masuk matrik

My lil brotha dh msk Matrik

Salam... its been a while since i didnt write anything in my blog.. im not bz or what, but i dun have d gud mood to write anything here.. im not gud in writing so maybe bcuz of that i dun want to update my blog...

On May, 10 2009, my family n i went to Alor Star Kedah to send my lil brotha to Kolej Matrikulasi Kedah in Changlun. At first, we thought that Changlun is sumwhere in hulu2 Kedah ke.. but we were wrong.. Changlun in not to far from Alor Star. it only takes about half an hour from A.S to Changlun if we use d highway... If we compare to KMPK (me) or KMKN (my sis), KMK is much more better than ours. The college is new, big and condusive.. KMK is located near the villagers. so the students dn have to be afraid bout the ghost or mystery problems. hahaha.. hmm on the bye-bye session, we all were like .. urgh. everybody were looking each other n we tried not to cry in front of my brotha.. well, he is the youngest child in my family, so of course manja2 laa sket. hahaha.. k this is some photos of my boboy.

No comments: