Monday, July 13, 2009

i got a job in the government sector

aloha.. its 1.30pm now. but i still feel sleepy rite now because yesterday i went to see my fren perform in mentor. he win 1st runner up..congrats chaq. to me, he had performed very well lastnite.. maybe the gud luck is not for him...
ok ok back to the story that i want 2 tell u guys, i got a job. its a 6 month job as a PKS in the government sector in Putrajaya. it is nearby Alamanda. eventhough it is not a permanent job,but syukur alhamdulillah from that job, i can gain knowlegde and experience working in the government sector... i can learn many new things and improve my communication skills. act to be honest to u guys, sometimes my work is very bored because i have to do the same work/prosedures all over again everyday.. i have to check all the application and we have to follow the schedule. it is not an interesting or challenging work.. but then im still thankful to Allah S.W.T. for giving me this job and opportunities to prove to other people that im good and educated. i dun like people think that im useless or look down at me like 'someone' does.. so from now on, i will do my best in whatever that i do.. wish me luck k.

love, DHanie

No comments: