Saturday, August 1, 2009

after 3 weeks working...

heyaa.. im back.. finally i have a free time to update my blog after i start working fer about 3 weeks there.. im totally busy for this whole week. i thought it was an easy job for me but im wrong.. it is because sometimes my work become very complicated to do because of the prosedures that we have to follow.. but what to do.. im not the bos or vip.. im the kuli2 1..i can learn many new things here such as how to communicate well with VVIP or other people... how to be confident and how to handle and solve problem by ourself. This new work experience teach me about a lot of things about a good life... i hope that i can get a good job after this so that i can prove to other people that i oso can do what that u do... n dun even think that u r good than me..because people can change with experiences... rite? so guys, do wish for my success and i do oso wish fer ur success.. may Allah SWT bless u all.. amin.