Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I hate him

I HATE HIM

While I was doing my project paper just now, my only sis call me n asked me to come to her house. At first, I decided to go for a jog at my college but when she said that she really need me.. so as a sista, its my job to hear her problems. So I drove my silver car to Equine Park, not far from my college… about 10-15 minutes later, I arrived there.. I met her and she told me bout her problem again and again… It’s the same problem.. I thought she will become better when I told her bout my last 4 years very sad story but disappointingly, she didn’t take my advise as her new principle… yes, it hurts when someone your love left you. But its more hurt when the one that u trust @ ur best friend cheated u, left u and go for her untruthful love life… I know what she felt because I felt it before… yes, maybe it kind of different but slightly the same feeling.. omg, I really hate him… u make my sis feel in love and then u left her with a stupid reason? U r a Bloody hell!!! No wonder la u still a bachelor with that age… ouhh stupid silly guy.. he make me hate guy.. man, don’t think women r weak… woman is not just a place for u to fill ur emptiness but woman is someone that u should appreciate of. Woman is someone who have a sincere heart… someone who will accept u sincerely.. someone who love u truly, someone who will make ur life better, n someone who is strong with mind. i dun give a damn to loser... GTH LOSER

No comments: